The company produces a multi-award winning Data Privacy platform, using the latest microservice technology, based on patents and advanced IP and having strong demand from global well-known institutions. As a result they need:
– to implement an extensive automation suite for regression testing as well as new features;
– to get clear, up-to- date, live QA measurements especially system coverage and failures;
– to have QA integrated with our Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline to ensure that only quality software is released.
– as an Automation QA Engineer you will design, evolve and implement an automated testing suites of Web Browser and REST API;
– you will write code to examine and test features and deployments;
– you will also work closely with other Engineers to develop tests to cover feature development within sprint and ensure that issues are addressed in a timely manner.
– design, define and implement automated test suites to satisfy and cover feature requirements and regression testing;
– ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner, assisting in the investigation and resolution where time permits;
– ensure testing is carried out in a timely, repeatable and effective fashion;
– investigate and resolve causes of instability in the automated test execution;
– work with development to design and incorporate entry points and instrumentation in the code for testing frameworks to use;
– identify and analyse useful quality data and other metrics and help include them in CI and developer portals;
– determine and advise when components meet acceptable quality criteria and standards and give the go-ahead for release to production;
– you will also be involved in some final smoke screen tests to advise the Product Owner on go/no-go.
– 2+ years of relevant work experience;
– good coding skills in Python ideally calling REST services;
– previous experience with Selenium, Webdriver, and, Robot Framework (or equivalent) in a commercial environment;
– estimation, work breakdown and test coverage needs from explicit and implicit test requirements;
– investigate software defects and identify root cause;
– CI testing with Jenkins.
NICE TO HAVE:
– experience of testing, development or support of AWS or other SAAS solutions;
– test Automation development and maintenance for Web applications;
– experience of working with BDD or TDD;
– experience of working within an Agile environment;
– experience of Linux OS (Amazon Linux, Ubuntu).
WHAT YOU GET:
– being part of a young and unconventional team;
– vibrant team culture;
– open mindset for new technologies and processes;
– an environment located in the center of Kyiv (BC “Gulliver”).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org