Multi-award winning, cloud-based, core-banking system used by organisations all around the world. Implementing the use of new technology in micro-finance, the software helps financial organisations improve efficiency, reduce costs, and expand outreach into the rural areas.
The team is committed to good practice, so decided that finally are ready to add cool DevOps to make sure everything’s running smoothly.
You’ll join the existing Kiev team of 3 ppl working on software development, as well as become part of Amsterdam team.
YOU’D BE PERFECT FOR US IF YOU ARE:
– familiar with Container technology in general and Docker particular
– experienced with cloud infrastructure (Primarily AWS)
– experienced with automation and CI tools, i.e. Ansible/Jenkins
– experienced with monitoring tools, i.e. Zabbix, Nagios / Amazon Cloudwatch
– familiar with networking, load balancing
– familiar with Basic DBA tasks
– confident English speaker
EXTRA POINTS TO YOU FOR:
– knowledge of Container Orchestration frameworks – i.e. Kubernetes\ Docker Swarm
– AWS certification
– experience in converting existing non-DevOps deployments into scripted deployments
– improve and maintain the infrastructure to ensure smooth and performant development, production and test environment
– create state of the art automation scripts to manage deployments
– think scalable and define architecture based on in-house developed tools used by several teams
– ensure documentation and share best use of infrastructure with the team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com