Programmable Platform for processing video in real time. Targeted at the surveillance, M&E and IOT markets the team is looking to go to market over the coming 6 months. The MVP is ready and now a highly motivated Video Software Engineer is needed to join London engineering team here in Kyiv.
Our candidate has demonstrable experience in software based video technologies including FFmpeg, gstreamer, WEBRTC, video standards and codecs. He will be the lead technical video contributor to the platform and play an important role in the early stages of product development. This is a technically challenging and entrepreneurial role that will give you the opportunity to work in an exciting, high energy, creative and fast-moving start-up environment.
- design, implement and launch highly-reliable and advanced video streaming and processing solutions, from planning stage through execution and product launch
- own the video processing architecture from capture to analysis – on drones, mobile devices, cameras and web front-ends
- use your technical intuition and self-motivation to reach for excellence in quality, simplicity, and elegance in the solution
- collaborate on the technology roadmap, and work with the wider engineering team to evolve our technology architecture and product
- deliver engineering excellence and reliable and timely delivery
- requisite experience of C, C++ and Java
- 5+ years of software engineering around video, file-based and live streaming
- experience with video encoders
- experience with container formats, transmuxing and streaming protocols, WEBRTC, gstreamer
WILL BE A PLUS:
- participation in video codec standards bodies
- edge computing
- AI & computer visioning
- really fascinating insights into the early stages of a technology business.
- competitive package with possibility to get an option
- great workplace at the Kyiv city center or possibility to work remotely